I. Circuit board maintenance engineers: 4-6 Gender: Male, unlimited age
1. College degree or above, major in electronics or electrical appliances, have more than two years of work experience in FANUC-SYSETEM system, and can independently perform maintenance or technical consultation on FANUC-SYSETEM, Siemens, Mitsubishi, AMADA and other CNC equipment.
2. English or Japanese, driver's license is preferred.
Technical maintenance engineer: 5-8 gender: male age: 26-36
1. Responsible for the repair, maintenance and maintenance of various sheet metal equipment in the South China region of the company;
2. Ensure timely and efficient installation and commissioning of various equipment;
3. Provide customers with training and guidance on safety, maintenance and operation of various equipment;
4. College degree or above in mechanical and electrical, automatic control, and mechanical majors, fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese; with mechanical equipment maintenance in sheet metal industry for 2 years
Experience in maintenance, and those with a driving license who are familiar with various equipment of Amada are preferred.
Sales Representative: Some Gender: Male Age: 22-30
1. College degree or above;
2. More than two years of sales experience (experience in sheet metal industry) is preferred;
3. Good image, strong communication ability, stable customer resources and high event planning ability;
4. Strong market development ability, able to bear hardships and stand hard work, be able to independently complete tasks assigned by leaders, and have team spirit;
5. Receiving people is generous, decent and patient;
6. Have a strong sense of service, be good at communication and coordination, and be able to adapt to a highly efficient work environment;
7, work proactive, serious and responsible; work in an organized manner, good at handling complicated matters;
8. Be open minded, good at thinking, good at summing up, improving and improving in work;
-Execute company sales plan to achieve sales goals
-Expand new sales channels and develop new distribution customers
-Maintain good working relationships with distributors to help build brand image and retail support
-Follow up market information and competitors' activities in a timely manner
-Provide timely and effective product information, pricing strategies, distribution channels and retail store display plans
4. Accounting 2 Gender: Female Age: 26-35
1. Able to handle overall account transactions, holding a job permit, a junior qualification or above, and 2 years of work experience in Dongguan;
2. Good facial features, honesty and decent, seeking stable development and able to withstand greater work pressure;
3. Skillful use of UFIDA and Golden Disc financial software with strong understanding and execution;
4, have a strong sense of confidentiality and very good professionalism, professional ethics.
V. English / Japanese Clerk: 2 Gender: Female Age: 22-26
1. Full-time college degree or above and pass English major 4 (Japanese major 2), strong listening, speaking, writing ability, good copywriting ability, proficient use of various office facilities and windows, office, word, excel Skilled application and have some translation experience;
2. Responsible for daily business and technical exchanges and interactions with European and American companies, assist the general manager in business and project work, and can adapt to overtime and business trips abroad.
3. University students or those with relevant translation experience are welcome to apply.
Once the above positions have been accepted, the treatment will be preferential. After the probation period, the company will purchase endowment insurance and medical insurance for each employee. At the end of the year, there will be year-end awards, attendance awards and performance awards ...
In addition to the professional skills of job seekers to meet corporate requirements, we are more concerned about the character, mentality and comprehensive quality of job seekers, those with impetuous mentality and those who do not meet the job requirements, please carefully submit your resume.
Please submit your resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org